Milky Way Goldtone Teardop Earring
Looking for a stylish daily earring to complement your day-to-night wear? This heavenly pair of original and exclusive Lulu Frost goldtone Milky Way™ definitely got you covered!
Set in 18k goldtone brass findings and hand faceted opalescent glass, these subdued but luxurious earrings will definitely add the glam in your wardrobe. The brushed antique finish gives it a very timeless look. So versatile you can wear it everyday!
What we love about it, aside from it's being stylish and classy, is that the gold plating is of fine quality that it really lasts. Lead-free and completely hypoallergenic.
Perfect for glamming up any neutral and casual tops.
- Lulu Frost earrings suspend weighty glass teardrops from brushed metal settings. French hook.
- Hand Faceted opalescent glass
- Goldtone French wire and findings
- Brand new without tag (will provide a unique jewelry bag and our own gift box instead)
Sold out in the US.
👍🏻 Only accepts BPI & BDO deposits.
All HELLO AMELIE accessories are PLATED. Below are a few recommendations in extending the longevity of your jewelry items.
REMEMBER, anything plated will eventually turn with time and wear. The more frequent you wear the jewelry the quicker the plating will fade.
AVOID MOISTURE. This one is tough but avoid swimming, sweating, lotions, sprays and high humidity. Certain people perspire more than others when doing daily tasks or working out. Perspiration fades plating especially when the damp skin rubs against metal. This is our most common cause of wear with our customers. If you do find you spent some time in your jewelry where it was exposed to moisture immediately take a very damp cloth and gently wipe clean.
REMOVE AT NIGHT. Sleeping with plated jewelry isn't advised as night sweat and extra rubbing against the skin are two of the main reasons why plating fades.
STORE GOLD WITH GOLD AND SILVER WITH SILVER. The different metals will create a chemical reaction that causes each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colors when stored together. Two separate air-tight containers would be a good option for storage. Air tight to avoid exposure to humidity specially if you keep your jewelry in the restroom which is not ideal as it thins plating.
DO NOT CLEAN WITH CHEMICALS. Chemicals will break down the plating and do the opposite of what you are trying to achieve. Fine jewelry can handle the chemicals, but plating is very delicate and should only be wiped with a clean dry cloth.
- All products come with a complimentary gift box
- Photos may be enhanced
- All orders may be processed by our team within 2 days, excluding shipping time.
- All Cash on Delivery (COD) sales are final (for Philippine customers only).
- US and Interantional Orders: 2-3 weeks via DHL International Post with tracking
- Metro Manila: 2-3 days
- Provincial: 5-7 days
How To Order:
- Select the design you want and quantity;
- Click on ADD TO CART button;
- Click CHECKOUT on cart page and follow the steps;
- Choose your payment option; and
- We'll ship your products to your part of the World.